The successful candidate will be:
- A practicing Catholic with knowledge of the Sacraments, Liturgy and teachings of the Catholic Church
- Committed to a ministry of presence (promoting active discipleship, relationship building, conversations, spiritual direction, etc.) of all youth in the parish
- Someone with exceptional organizational skills, effective time management skills and positive communication skills
- Able to work independently, but also in collaboration in a parish team environment
- Able to effectively manage a Youth Ministry budget
A detailed Job Description will be provided upon request and/or at time of application.
If you are interested in applying or have any questions, please contact Lisa Polk:
Applications can also be mailed to the parish:
3155 Windsor Park Road,
Regina, SK S4V 3B1 – Attention: L. Polk.