The successful candidate will be a practising Catholic with knowledge of the Sacraments and Liturgy, will be committed to a ministry of presence to all youth in the parish, will have effective time management, organisation, and communication skills, an ability to work both collaboratively and independently, and the ability to effectively manage a Youth Ministry budget.
Responsibilities will include:
- Fostering the involvement of all youth in the life of the parish and promoting active discipleship among our youth based on the vision and mission of the parish
- Providing youth activities for all ages from Preschool to Grade 12 on a regular basis in a variety of ways to meet the needs of all youth in the parish
- Coordinate the recruitment, training, support, and evaluation of volunteers within the Youth Ministry program
- Collaborate with and report to the Parish Pastoral Council and Priest on a monthly basis about the Youth Ministry activities
- Act as a liaison between the Archdiocese of Regina Youth Coordinator accessing possible resources and professional development opportunities
- This position will include collaboration with the local Catholic Schools to support and promote youth engagement and maintain positive relationship and connections between Parish, School, and Family.
The job posting can be downloaded by clicking here.
If you are interested in applying and/or would like a more extensive job description you may contact the Parish office @ 1-306-634-2190 or Father Sathi Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes should be sent to:
St. John the Baptist Parish,
109 12th Avenue, Estevan SK
Alternatively, your resume can be emailed to Father Sathi Anthony.