- To be faith filled, fully initiated in the Roman Catholic Church, actively living this faith and possessing a strong commitment to it.
- To be able to have a good understanding of the mission of the Universal Church, as well as the mission of the Bishop of Prince Albert and the diocese.
- To be discreet
- To have good public relation and communication skills
- To be self-motivated and be able to work independently but also within an office environment
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize the use of time and finances
- To be competent in Microsoft Office and to have reasonable typing skills
The successful applicant must also adhere to the Diocese’s Responsible Ministry policy.
Job descriptions and further information can be obtained by contacting Louis Hradecki at 306-922-4747 ext 233 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position will remain open until a suitable applicant is found. Please include salary expectations. Send a resume to Roman Catholic Diocese of Prince Albert, c/o Louis Hradecki, Office Manager, 1415 - 4th Avenue West, Prince Albert, SK, S6V 5H1. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.